We are recruiting for a HR Manager for our client based in the Monaghan area.
Job Purpose: Responsible for the management of all aspects of the HR function at site including employee relations, absence management, performance management, recruitment and section and talent management. INDHP
- Administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Group Policy
- Maintenance of personnel file in line with GDPR and ensuring that all documentation is correctly filed.
- To manage the referral and follow up to Occupational Health of injured or ill employees.
- Correct maintenance of the Sharepoint system for legal matters
- To maintain the HR systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- To analyse and report on key HR metric on both a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assistance of new employees with sourcing accommodation, social security, banking and immigration.
- To support, assist and advice managers and supervisors in all aspects of the HR remit including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment etc
- To monitor and manage absence records and liaise with supervisors as appropriate
- To manage long and short term absences in line with policy
- To manage employee complaints in line with policy
- To manage the successful operation of the Employee Forum
- Working with Operations Management on Policy and Strategy development and implement HR Policies and Procedures
- To arrange suitable training on request
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with liaising with all departmental managers, a training needs analysis for the site.
- To support the site management team in all aspects of the performance management process
- Manage employees probationary periods and provide support and advise to management throughout this period.
- Manage new and existing projects while pro-actively contributing to the management team, improvement of new projects to add value to the business
- Maintenance of a site succession plan in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Taking the lead on all HR related projects.
- Adherence to the site HR budget.
- Development of a HR Network both internally and externally for exchange of ideas.
- Implementation of Group HR Strategies at site level.
- Management of Temporary Agency Providers including auditing of agency records
- Ensuring that the values are brought to life at site through Values Awards and other employee engagement initiatives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer and excel skills
- A passion for driving operational business change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Very effective organisational skills
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience, would be advantageous.
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function in a stand-alone role.
- People Management
- Building High Performance Teams
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Service Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Fostering Innovation
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service Related Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Products