We are recruiting for a Clinic Co-Ordinator for our client in the South Dublin area.
Job Title: Clinic Coordinator Reporting
To: Regional Manager
Job Purpose: This is a pivotal role within the Clinic, as the Clinic Coordinator is the first face and voice that our patients interact with. We have a highly engaged team with a passion for patient care and building relationships, both with each other, and with our patients. We are looking for someone to come on board who wants to be part of a motivated, driven team in our Clinics, who are making a difference in our patients lives, every day.
The Clinic Coordinator is responsible for effective and efficient Diary Management, optimising attended appointment numbers through telemarketing activity in line with ATRT and scripts, providing exceptional patient care, while maximising accessory sales and customer care plans (CCP) – while keeping and ensuring a well-presented clinic consistent with our globally recognized expert promise and values.
- Diary Management – Manage the Clinic diary to maximize appointment potential. o Book appointments – Carry out effective block scheduling.
- Front of House o Use Point of Sale (POS), correctly and as trained to ensure all OTC and POS related activity is captured correctly for 100% of our patients 100% of the time.
- Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
- Manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full.
- Following up on referrals captured in line with ATRT and data protection rules.
- Participate in local outreach marketing activities to generate manual Opportunities for the Clinic.
- Offer Off the Shelf (OTS), accessories to patients to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ensure adequate stock of OTS accessories is available and in line with business guidelines.
- Patient Care – Provide patient care and expert service.
- Ensure the Clinic is welcoming and fully sanitized for each patient.
- Take the initiative to promote our Wellness Programme.
- Provide Triage/OOW service as required, and only once certified to carry out these tasks. o Liaise with local GP’s, ENT’s and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line with ATRT.
- Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure Clinic equipment is well maintained and report any defects to the relevant point of contact.
- Administration – Timely, accurate and orderly general support. o Keep accurate records on Company Systems, as well as manually (as appropriate).
- Ensure appointment details are accurate – and update DM with appointment outcomes, outcome reasons, follow-up tasks, etc.
- Maintain accurate and timely weekly reports as required and instructed. o Stock ordering as appropriate.
- Process incoming and outgoing post and ensure all Case Histories completed in the week are posted to Customer Services in Head Office each Friday. o Participate in cross function training, as scheduled.
- Work in line with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act and General Regulations, including Infection Control to ensure a safe place of work is maintained.
- Carry out any other duties and/or tasks as directed by the Regional Manager or other Officer of Hidden Hearing from time to time.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
- Good Time Management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: EMP-CCD18123