Empire Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer in the Monaghan area on behalf of our client.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to:
- Troubleshoot problems of both an electrical and mechanical nature.
- Attend breakdowns to quickly resolve issues (Identify and report root causes of breakdown, equipment failures and concerns).
- Complete planned preventative maintenance.
- Assist in projects and new installations.
- Assist in improving site energy efficiency, environmental management and health & safety plans.
- Supply technical support for production colleagues.
- Input to computer maintenance system and complete paperwork.
- Work with and supervise external contractors.
The successful candidate must have served an apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical discipline and ideally have a proven ability as a dual skilled engineer in a food processing plant. A strong knowledge of pneumatics & hydraulics is required, in addition to a broad understanding of PLC’s and automation control. Previous experience with refrigeration is also advantageous.
Attractive Salary on offer for the right candidate.
Candidate must be flexible to work shift rotation:
Monday to Friday day shift, rotating from 6am – 2:30pm week 1,
9am – 5:30pm week 2.
Job Type: Full-time