Empire Recruitment are currently looking for Transport Coordinator (Brexit Operations) Dublin based client. Our client is willing to consider Transport Coordinator with minimum of 12 months – providing solid driving experience and can demonstrate so.
Day to Day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing customs data in the customs/port/inventory system, manage exceptions or non-standard cases
- Analysing and preparing customs information in accordance with trade rule
- Providing outstanding customer service to external clients and partners
- Working with numerous internal departments to deliver full range of customer services
- Preparing reports and metrics for both internal and external purposes
- Manage special customs procedures, as required
- Provide support for customs audits
- Adherence to the agreed process by ensuring that customs procedures are documented and followed
- Collate the required information form
- Customers regarding their shipments
- Complete and upload the customers shipment information using the “Easiclear” and Revenue/HM Revenue & Customs systems
Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience working in a Transport company
- A strong working knowledge of Office based IT including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Strong written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
- A very good attention to detail.
- Adaptable and resilient in a pressurized environment.
The position provides an opportunity to join a well-established and developing business who specialize in all aspects of General & Heavy Haulage. The role will enable a progression through the business with close support and mentoring from experienced transport team.
Negotiable rates of pay