Site Manager- Dublin
Our Client, a main contractor with an excellent track record in delivering many prestigious projects, is currently seeking to appoint a Site Manager. We would like to hear from suitably qualified candidates who meet the criteria outlined below –
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Professional qualification in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a variety of construction projects.
- Experienced in the management of teams of sub-contractors
- Excellent IT and programme management skills
- Management and contract administration of the project
- Provision of technical support and supervision skills
- Promotion of a safe work environment to ensure construction is executed in compliance with Codes & Standards, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and other regulatory requirements
- Interaction with Contract Manager and clients to ensure work is completed to meet or exceed client expectations
- Implementation and enforcement of quality control measures on the construction site
- Coordination and direction to other site management and running the day-to-day operations on the construction site
- Participation in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating construction project according to schedule, budget and specifications Plan and prepare look ahead construction schedules
- Work in conjunction with the Contract Manager and have full working knowledge of schedule requirements, provide feedback on actual versus planned progress and provide solutions to correct