Our Client, a Steel Contractor with an excellent track record in delivering many prestigious projects, is currently seeking to appoint an Engineer for a very prestigious project. We would like to hear from suitably qualified candidates who meet the criteria outlined below
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 5-7 Years proven experience at Senior Level
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required deadlines
- Excellent Record Keeping skills coupled with the ability to effectively deal with design issues
- Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for setting out for the steel structure for the building
- You will also be supporting Site Manager in day to day Site Functions
- You will be liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
- You will have with 8 – 10+ years experience in a similar role.
- Main elements of the project include:
· Setting out / levels
· Checking bolts
· Maintaining all site files – digital/ hard copy e.g. QA, management of site diary.
· Assisting Site Manager with day to day site functions
· Assisting QS with quantity’s and project progress
· Subcontractor Management
· Procurement / Requisitioning
Experience with Steel Structures would be an advantage.