Senior Financial Accountant | Permanent | Dublin 4
Due to continued expansion and growth my client is now hiring for a newly created Senior Financial Accountant position. The role will entail providing the leadership team with the financial reporting and forecasting tools which support decision making on a timely basis; to ensure that all processes required to ensure accuracy and control are operated to the highest standard.
- Timely and accurate financial and management information for each business area – quarterly fund reporting; month end reporting pack, P&L and cash forecasting, annual accounts, and budgeting.
- Publishing of appropriate commentaries on all financial reports prepared.
- Ensuring all books and records are kept up to date on a timely basis and are an accurate reflection of the business.
- Preparation of all externally required reports including VAT and data for Central Bank statutory returns.
- Management of the cash flow of the business including completion of bank & creditors reconciliations.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Audit management, interaction with auditors.
- Enhancement of the company’s management, accounting, and reporting systems to increase the efficiency of the function seeking out opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce workload.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Effectively contribute to the achievement of goals and targets set for self, others, and organisation.
- A qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Have a strong systems approach with a demonstrated capability to develop the systems used to support the finance and business operations function.
- Be an outstanding communicator and collaborator with a strong, hands on team approach to problem solving.
- Excellent excel ability.
- Strong accounting systems knowledge (experience using SAP is a distinct advantage).
- Be flexible with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be commercially astute.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of working in a small, fast-growing company environment.
- Previous experience within property/real estate/finance is an advantage but not essential.
ACA, ACCA, Real estate, Finance, Excel, SAP.
- Competitive salary – €58-65k DOE
- Permanent position with an innovative company
- Schedule flexibility
Reference ID: ACC2502
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €58,000.00-€65,000.00 per year
Contact Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org