Empire Recruitment requires an experienced Recruiter to join their team
Hours is 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
As the Recruitment Executive, your main aim is to recruit high quality, skilled candidates and promote a culture from the outset that where safety is at the top of the agenda.
· Ideally you will have worked in a high-volume hiring environment
· Ideally you will have experience of recruiting for commercial roles and construction roles.
· You MUST be a proactive person who is willing to go the extra mile.
· You MUST have a positive can-do attitude.
· You MUST be able to remain calm under pressure and have an analytical mind that is able to present solutions to problems.
· You MUST be extremely well organised.
· You MUST be computer literate as the role will entail use of a variety of recruitment systems as well as being knowledgeable on Microsoft 365 packages.
· You MUST have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with people at all levels of the business.
• You will be responsible for the full 360° recruitment process.
• Maintain and update the company’s recruitment bible.
• Business development with existing and new candidates in the Irish market.
• Candidate attraction – sourcing talented professionals for our existing clients through the existing database, social media, networking and advertising.
• Candidate screening – interviewing candidates, CV presentation and interview preparation.
• Meetings and presentations.
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience working within recruitment in Ireland.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the Construction / Mechanical and Electrical sector in Ireland.
• Self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Committed to offering the highest professional standards.
• Confident, ambitious and career driven.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent IT skills.
Salary & Benefits
Excellent base salary. Bonus on meeting performance targets.
This role offers the successful Recruitment Executive a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported.
Excellent company culture
- On-site parking