Our client in Co. Cavan requires an experienced Office and Accounts Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a successful company
This is a Full Time, Permanent Role
We are looking for an experienced office and accounts administrator to join our team. The office and accounts administrator will work with the sales and marketing team, the construction project manager, the operations team, customer, and subcontractors to help deliver retrofit projects to homes and commercial buildings nationwide. The work is office based. The office and accounts administrator will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including documentation collection, quality checks and submission, sales and purchasing ledger activities, creditor, and debtor control, answering telephone, scheduling and making appointments. The successful applicant must be able to use their organisational skills to manage the office space and their time, as they will collaborate with customers, suppliers, and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, the successful candidate should be able to support senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· FETAC Level 5 training in administration and/or accounts
· Strong Microsoft office experience
· Experience using accounts software e.g. Sage, Herbst
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent collaboration skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Deliver excellent customer service
· Industry experience would be an advantage
The successful candidate must show convincing evidence that their compatibility of aspiration meets the needs of a growing, fact paced organisation, whose values include, Customer-focused, Unrivalled quality, Collaboration & teamwork, Constant improvement, Respect & Trust, Impact, For the common good.
The Office and Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
Communications and documentation.
· Answering incoming telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate persons in the organisation.
· Answering and directing incoming emails.
· Requesting, collecting, and uploading documents relating to projects and submitting to grant authority.
· Take minutes from all meetings, record, and forward to relevant persons.
· Prepare all weekly/monthly management reports.
· Assisting the sales and marketing team with project submissions to grant authorities.
Customer and Contractor service.
· Making appointments with customers for the operations team.
· Liaising with customers as required by the Construction Project Manager.
· Liaising with subcontractors as required by the Construction Project Manager.
· Completing sales invoices, credit notes and managing debtors control account.
· Completing VAT returns and RCT returns.
· Processing purchase invoices, purchase payments and managing credit control account.
· Process incoming and outgoing credit card payments.
· Complete monthly bank reconciliation
· Complete all tasks and duties required by the companies ISO Management Systems.
· Keeping complete and full records of all procedures and actions.
· Prepare for and attend weekly and monthly meetings
· Identifying process improvements and communicate to team for consideration.
· Liaise with all organisational departments as appropriate.
· Supporting colleagues with their daily activities.
· At all times act in an ethical manner.