Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team, you will take the lead on smaller projects and take direction from the Design Director on Projects.
With an expanding client base, the candidate will join an experienced company and work alongside the Design Director on the overall design and delivery of exciting projects from inception through to development and completion. We are looking for an individual who is creative and driven and who loves design, showing initiative and leadership.
Applicants must have a high level of experience and expertise in directing multiple projects.
Candidates are offered a creative working environment with room for professional growth.
Immediate start working from their beautifully restored office in Cavan, your work will take you to both our Cavan office and Dublin Office as well as on site, client and supplier meetings, so a full clean driver’s licence will be required.
Attractive salary package for the right individual.
As a Senior Interior Designer and key member of the company, you will work very closely with the Design Director in the overseeing of Designers and Project Managers while often presenting to clients. You will work in a highly design focused environment and have the opportunity to be involved in the evolution of projects.
You should be:
· A creative problem solver
· Extremely talented in the design and management of projects with a strong background in residential design.
· Able to demonstrate exceptional levels of design ability and a knowledge of CAD Revit and Sketch Up would be an advantage.
· Highly enthusiastic about cutting-edge design and have a ‘design-led’ approach when making decisions
· Experienced in detail design, documentation and procurement
· Proactive and energetic
You should have:
· Been working as a Senior Designer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Design role
· Great organisational skills
· An ability to multi-task and manage projects at various work stages
· Strong communication skills and be confident facing clients and contractors
· Proven experience designing and delivering projects