Our Client, a main contractor with an excellent track record in delivering many prestigious projects, is currently seeking to appoint a working Foreman to join the site team to bring projects across the line with a high-end finish. Our client is well established and has a proven track record within the industry, endeavouring to achieve only the highest standards through a highly skilled and hard-working labour force.
· Trade qualified
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Foreman working on Building projects with a Main Contractor
· Experience of working on commercial & residential projects
· Thorough knowledge of building practices
· The ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent client facing skills
· Track record in safe and efficient site management at all times
· Experienced in relevant administration of the project
· Responsible of daily site production in a safe, quality, environmentally friendly and an efficient manner.
· Tasked with ensuring the subcontractors work in harmony and they are managed appropriately to complete the job in a safe, quality and timely manner.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!