Our client in Dublin requires an experienced Contact Manager to join the company
This is a full time, permanent role
Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate!
Job Title: Contract Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Other working relationships: This role will also work closely with the Commercial Director the Financial Controller, Estimating and Health & Safety Personnel
Contracts Manager (Steel Erection experience an advantage)
- In relation to construction contracts under your control and direction,
Responsibility for the following in relation to each such contract:
- Taking them from estimating level right through to the issue of the final architect’s certificate, including the following:
Ø Programme Delivery
Ø Margin Delivery
Ø Health and Safety
Ø Client/Design team relationship
Ø Design team/Client satisfaction
- Management and supervisory staff recruitment.
- Co-ordination of directly employed personnel and day to day dealings with Trade Unions, as required, in conjunction with the Human Resources Manager.
- Chairing team/cost meetings.
- Attendance at site meetings/subcontractor meetings as necessary.
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Personnel on all relevant safety issues.
- Attending to problem areas such as the timely and efficient completion of all snagging items on completed projects.
2. Ongoing review and monitoring of all management and staff under your
control together with, where appropriate formal staff appraisals and the following up on the outcomes of same.
3. Arranging periodic review meetings with the Project and Contracts Managers under your control and, other appropriate members of your management team as necessary.
4. Attendance and reporting to the monthly Review Meetings.
5. Liaison with the Purchasing Department and taking appropriate action to deal with all problem suppliers.
6. Liaison with the all company departments and taking all actions necessary to effectively deal with all problem subcontractors.
Such other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
This Job Specification is not exhaustive and is also subject to change.