Our client requires an experienced Commercial Manager to oversee projects in and around Dublin. You would be responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of the project, including liaising with the design team, appointing and coordinating all subcontractors with the PM’s, assisting with design submittals, RFI’s and managing the intermediate QS’s on site, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This successful candidate will have successfully delivered projects as a Senior QS or Commercial Manager preferably with experience in domestic and commercial projects.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior QS, with a proven track record of successful deliver on their projects.
- To oversee the day to day management of the commercial aspects from start to completion.
- Key Commercial responsibility.
- Initiating and agreeing project budgets with directors.
- Manage procurement towards successful delivery of the project budget.
- Attend fortnightly onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to budget as well as the client’s expectations and ER’s.
- Responsibility for maintaining excellent client relationships in a solution-based manner.
- Monthly cost reporting & CVR’s
- Agreeing final accounts with clients
- Developing supply chain.
- Represent the Company in all commercial aspects.
Excellent salary and bonus on offer for the right candidate.
- Bonus scheme