We are recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our client in the Swords area.
Strategically supports the decision making of the organisation as it accelerates growth and expands its service lines, through building strong business partnerships, providing key insights and driving continuous improvement within the Operations and Back Office Division.
This role is an individual contributor and reports to the Operations Manager and will act as a key player in the operations team. The individual will assist and support the current team in the monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles while also identifying opportunities for operational improvement.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in our processes, Business Intelligence and some financial analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve operational effectiveness as the company continues to scale
- Maintain and update our planning system to support timely decision making • Drive continuous improvements in our supply chain by developing a deep understanding of the key drivers of the business
- Participate in ongoing ad-hoc financial analysis and scenario modelling for the expanding business
- Partner with the company’s UK based Accounting team for the month-end and quarter-end close reporting, driving internal processes to maintain and improve business intelligence to improve financial forecasting.
- Work with cross-functional teams to streamline the day-to-day operations including service billing, PO process, financial planning, and review process, etc
- Become a trusted business partner to all areas of the business.
- Own and lead projects, take responsibility for relationships and managing contracts such as internal vendor transitions etc.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A third level degree or equivalent experience in relevant discipline preferred.
- Relevant post-qualification experience in Operations/Finance in a multinational, high growth industry would be beneficial
- Strong systems skills (CRM or other comparable financial and ERP systems, e.g. Oracle, Siebel.)
- High level of proficiency in all productivity tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). With advanced Excel skills required.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong initiative and the ability to work independently
- Process Improvement Qualification - Lean Six Sigma or Equivalent • Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong team player
- Be curious, tenacious and possess a continuous learning mind-set
Working hours: three days in (Tues to Thurs) two days WFH (Mon & Fri). 9.00 to 17:30 (37.5 hours per week)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Swords, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: EMP-OAS17123