We are recruiting for a Financial Controller for our client in the Meath area.
Reporting to the Managing Directors, the role will involve:
- Oversee preparation of weekly reports and monthly package including P&L, Balance Sheet, Costing, Cashflow and capital expenditure reports
- Develop and improve reporting
- Liaise with auditors on statutory accounts at year-end
- Oversee tax compliance (CT, VAT, PAYE)
- Have ownership of the annual budgeting process, to include standard cost setting
- Ensuring effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
- Oversee Banking & Cash Flow, Debtors, and Accounts Payable
- Manage, motivate, and develop the Finance team
- Ongoing development and review of accounting systems, controls, and processes
- Work with various internal departments to produce accurate inventory data
- Review costings for new and existing products
- Prepare financial data for external stakeholders (Financial Institutions and Govt Agencies)
- Reliable business partner to other senior managers
Role will suit a Qualified Accountant with a number of years post qualification experience within a quality well run business, preferably FMCG or similar manufacturing. Will suit a pro-active candidate who is comfortable interacting at various levels across the business. Candidate must have excellent IT (Sage, EDI and MS) and interpersonal skills and a pro-active “can do” attitude. Working experience within fast paced indigenous manufacturing, FMCG, distribution, or retail business would be a distinct advantage.
Candidiate must me living within 50 minutes maximum drive of site.
Remuneration & Benefits
This is a key position within the business and the board will offer a package reflecting the importance of the role in the organisation.