Our Client requires an experienced Financial Accountant to join their company in North Dublin
The Financial Accountant will lead the finance team to ensure robust financial controls are in place.
This is a Full time Permanent Role, 37.5 Hours per week, Flexible Start Time.
- Facilitate the timely provision and preparation of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial information
- Review and analyse all profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- Preparation of cashflows
- Overseeing Payroll Procedures
- Preparation of audit files and liaising with auditors to deal with queries
- Consult with and manage advisors as required, including tax and legal
- Responsibility for business planning & forecasting
- Contribution for budget development and financial plans
- Evaluate company performance using key data and helping to develop KPIs
- Ensure all statutory, tax and other compliance returns are completed on time
- Manage the finance team ensuring they have appropriate mentoring and coaching with clear roles and goals
- Ensure the Company’s financial systems comply with all relevant guidelines and legislation in each jurisdiction.
- Submission of relevant tax returns
- Prepare the Year-End Statutory reporting requirements including the tax and return in accordance with the Group reporting timetable.
- Review payroll output, journals and control account reconciliations
Key skills required
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Communication & Microsoft skill
- Excellent Commercial and Business Acumen
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives within tight deadlines and work within a team
- Be an effective communicator, self-motivated, with good organisational skills and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrated pro-active, practical & flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills