Empire Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on behalf of our client in the Cavan area.
The primary function of the role is to provide administrative support to the HR Manager and wider management team. This may suit someone with a recent HR qualification who wishes to advance their career in Human Resources. The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience working in all aspects of HR, including recruitment, employment law, performance management and training.
REPORTING TO: Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment Administration – manage the life cycle from vacancy to exit
- Assist the HR team in the preparation and maintenance of the HR Policies & Procedures.
- Issue Terms and Conditions of Employment and Employee Handbook to new and existing staff and track acceptance of terms.
- Record maintenance – maintain accurate and timely information on the core HR I.T. support systems and personnel files
- Responsible for the timely provision of reports and scheduled data needs of all aspects of HRM from core I.T. support systems
- Work closely with the management team on all HR related issues
- Work on all aspects of HR service delivery including assisting the site’ management with disciplinary actions and complaints investigations
- Manage probation and performance reviews to ensure timely completion by managers
- Plan and organise internal events and support employee engagement initiatives
- Work closely with the payroll to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management
- Deal with all HR associated admin duties
- Undertake ad hoc HR projects as required
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- A Human Resources or equivalent third level qualification
- Previous experience in Human Resources or a highly administrative position
- Payroll experience preferable but not essential
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES / CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Written and spoken English fluency;
- Full clean driving licence essential;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CORE BEHAVIOURS:
- Be results and performance driven;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated, flexible and the ability to work on own initiative.
Note: As with all positions, due to the nature of our business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.
Terms: Permanent | Full Time
Job Type: Full-time