Empire Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Support/Commercial Accounts Manager on behalf of our client in the Cavan area.
The Customer Service Support & Commercial accounts Manager supervises daily operations of max 5 personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness of customer service hub. You will also ensure that technology is utilised to a maximum and that staff are well-organised and productive.
An excellent customer service support manager must be an organised, reliable and a results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “bigger picture” and make informed decisions. As a customer service manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and objectives while achieving great results for the company.
You should always be on the lookout for ways to improve and innovate and share these ideas with senior management and the rest of the team. Encouraging the contribution of new ideas will inspire individuals to become more engaged in the success of the company. Recognising and sharing successes will boost confidence, morale and value to individuals and the company as a whole.
Responsibilities within the Customer Service Support Team:
• Develop objectives / skills for the customer service support hub day-to-day activities.
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
• Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
• Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures.
• Manage the daily running of the customer service support hub, effective resource planning and implementing customer support service strategies and operations.
• Carry out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
• Ensure all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
• Advise existing clients on products and services available, help to develop new discipline through existing customer service support hub.
• Liaise with team managers, technicians, office staff, and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments. Roll out effective reporting and feedback methodologies to raise customer issues with the respective parties and to work on continuous improvement processes to reduce and remove repeat call types.
• Review the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
• Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the customer service support hub and preparing reports.
• Handle the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
• Lead your team effectively through structured coaching and delivering by example, demonstrate evidence of influencing positive change within a Contact Centre environment.
• To ensure achievement of KPI’s through the effective management of all assigned operations.
• To provide regular reports as required to Senior Management outlining achievement against all targets and objectives.
• To actively support at all times Company Policy and best practice in the area of security with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• To actively support the implementation of all HR Company policies and processes across team.
• Keep records of all incoming and outgoing tenders completed to highest standard, working with National Operations Director and Managing Director within the deadline in accordance with customer requirements.
• Verbal and written communication skills
Must have the ability to respond to customer inquiries both telephonically and by email and must apply the methods of creating a positive rapport with callers, must know how to communicate on the telephone with persons according to type of behaviour they have.
• Leadership skills
As a leader, you need to be able to clearly and sufficiently explain to your team everything from organisational goals to specific tasks. Must have the ability to motivate & delegate & take responsibility for your team.
• Listening skills
Must use specific skills related to questioning and listening in order to maintain effective communication on the phone.
• Problem analysis and problem solving
Ability to identify and escalate priority issues, evaluate problems of the customer and provide logical lasting solutions and respond to emergency situations.
• Customer service orientation
Ability to provide personalised customer service by responding to the needs of the customers, build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls or emails.
Ability to provide customers with product and service information.
• Organisational skills
Documentation of all call information according to standard operating procedures, manage filing, mailing, correspondence and other management tasks, process order forms and applications.
• Attention to detail
Update existing customer information and ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
• Team work
Ability to deal with service technicians/ managers around the country and liaise/work with other departments in the company e.g. alarm division, accounts etc.
• Stress tolerance
Must have the ability to cope under stressful situations and keep calm.
• PC skills:
Efficient MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher & Outlook
Job Type: Full-time