Our Client is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company
An Accounts Assistant vacancy in a large Agri Business & Manufacturing business based in the Ballyconnell & Ballinamore area.
This role represents an opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress and take on full ownership of the accounts team of an ever expanding business.
• Preparation sales invoices and reconciliation stock
• Generating of weekly & Monthly KPI reports as well as completion of all paperwork in line with company procedures
• General day to day account administration – delivery dockets, invoices, statements, payments
Experience and Qualifications
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business related degree desirable but not essential.
• Good basic knowledge & understanding of accounting and payment processes
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability as well as organisational skills in a working office
• Good interpersonal skills to liaise & negotiate with employees, suppliers and customers
• Demonstrate Teamworking and Leadership skills
• Effective Communication skills with proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
Please send your Cv with Application
Job Type: Permanent